Screen-Master® Automatic Roll-Up Barrier
Screen-Master® roll up screen doors keep your work environment clean and keep out airborne contaminants, and are a useful tool for improving quality standards, complying with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and schieving American Institute of Baking (AIB) certification.
Roll Up Screen Door Model SC-100 Automatic Roll-Up Barrier
- Maximum size for standard under lintel mounting configuration is 14’0" wide x 14’10" high. Optional: Face-Of-Wall Mount or Overhead Door Mount.
- 10 oz. per square yard screen panel / 11 x 17 weave. Standard color: Royal blue. Consult factory for additional color options.
- Full-width reinforcement profiles are located in 3" high, safety orange pockets. (Orange on inside face of curtain only.)
- 120 volt, 1phase, 60 Hz, tubular motor operates the curtain at a speed of 12" per second up and down. Designed for maximum 10 cycles per hour.
- One (1) constant contact rocker switch for activation.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum guide tracks are 4.5" wide.
- Foam filled bottom draft seal.
12" high, 22 oz. blue vinyl head curtain with aluminum clamp strip.
- One (1) year warranty on parts and workmanship.