Hörmann High Performance Doors Applications
Hörmann High Performance Doors designs industrial doors with features geared towards specific industry applications such as interior roll up doors for cold storage and clean rooms.
Our industrial doors have features that translate into benefits that specific industries appreciate.
- Secure and reliable for use on service entrance and exit door openings.
- Attractive panel looks great on automotive retail buildings.
- Extremely well insulated panel helps to maintain temperature and comfort in the area.
- Optimum sealing and fast operating speeds greatly increase protection from contamination in clean rooms.
- Low-profile guide tracks are free of moving parts, promoting a pure environment. Guide tracks are available in stainless steel for the ultimate in clean.
- An optional UPS emergency battery pack automatically opens the door to allow personnel to exit during a power failure.
- Fast operating speeds allow for a constant flow of traffic without compromising energy control and efficiency.
- An advanced foam panel maintains flexibility to +33 degrees F and helps to keep condensation to a minimum in cooler to ambient areas.
- A standard built-in light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment in the doorway as compared to doors that use only photocells.
- For entrance and exit door openings.
- Great-looking, secure and highly energy efficient.
- Fast operating speeds allow for the quick exit of emergency vehicles.
- Select only the stainless steel options your application requires for an immediate savings.
- Two food-grade panel materials are available: 40 oz. white PVC for basic applications or an optional 90 oz. 100 percent FDA approved white material when optimum compliance is needed.
- The standard built-in light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment in the doorway and remains completely effective even following wash-down.
- For parking garages in condominums, banks, government buildings.
- Attractive appearance coordinates with any architectural design.
- Highly insulated panel with an R-value of 13.6 and U-value of < 0.5 for energy efficiency.
- Double pane windows have an exclusive, scratch-resistant Duratec® coating so that windows maintain clarity.
- Perforated vision slats are available when ventilation is required.
- Fast opening speed up to 80" per second helps to keep energy costs down.
- Rugged, dependable design is ideal for vehicle maintenance garage applications.
- Five panel colors accommodate any building color scheme and corporate identity requirements.
- Full-width vision area provides maximum visibility through the door for enhanced safety of personnel and equipment.
- Proven sectional panel design allows for individual replacement of panels as opposed to replacing the entire panel.
- Full perimeter draft seals for dust and odor containment and environmental control.
- Heavy duty, low-profile guide tracks are impact resistant and fit into most applications.